Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sea World Jurassic Park Mash Up Design


The Sea World Jurassic Park Mash Up Design

This is one of the most popular designs I've created. By that I mean I've received a lot of love and hate on social media form both sides of the passionate argument this design takes a side of. I've even caught a handful of people who have re-posted the design without giving me any credit, but I suppose I should be flattered. 

Although this design does make me snicker and I'm happy to have produced something people are excited about, I want to make it clear that this shirt is an isolated satirical look at Sea World and has no associations of any kind with the film Blackfish.  

If you are interested in having this design put on a t-shirt to raise money for the The Life Force charity, please email me

No comments:

Post a Comment